Saturday, January 17, 2009

Digital Production - Final Project - Stormtree Studio Promo Cards


My final project was to design a couple of promotional mail-out cards to be used to advertise the benefits of my natural science illustrations. I attempted to showcase the illustrations, in addition to pointing out the strongest attributes of the work and its benefit to the customer.

I had the opportunity to work with Jim Gibson of Gibson Design http://www.gibsondesign.com/
who is responsible for the concept and original layout of the cards.... This made the re-positioning of the elements, type changes, additions of a couple features and final tweaking pretty much a passing comment.

I wanted to keep the design clean and simple, and striking to the eye. 2 additional cards remain to be layed out, in keeping with the theme,before final printing.

No comments:

Post a Comment